Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: ATTN: Schwett !!!

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member JRCivic's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2000
    Posts
    3,835
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post


    I really need to speak with you... I tried to E-mail you, but your account seems to be inoperative at this time. Please call me at the shop Friday morning... ASAP.

    Motorvations Motorsports
    (205) 854-8458

    Thank you.
    Jim


    ------------------



    '93 Civic Si H/B with B18C1, JRSC @ 8psi
    Best 1320: 12.68 at 110 mph

  2. #2
    Inactive Member schwett's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2001
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    argh! my domain is fixed, i think... thanks for the post, and it sounds good...

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JRCivic:

    I really need to speak with you... I tried to E-mail you, but your account seems to be inoperative at this time. Please call me at the shop Friday morning... ASAP.

    Motorvations Motorsports
    (205) 854-8458

    Thank you.
    Jim


    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>



    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •